1/3/12: SB 48's 'LGBT' role models now in force
SAVECALIFORNIA.COM NEWS RELEASE
January 3, 2012 -- For Immediate Release
SB 48's 'LGBT' role models now in force
Mandatory 'supplemental materials' required in all California public schools
Sacramento, California -- With the arrival of the New Year, and the implementation of new anti-family laws affecting children, SaveCalifornia.com, a statewide organization promoting moral virtues for the common good, is calling on morally-sensitive parents and grandparents to act now to rescue their children and grandchildren from public-school sexual indoctrination.
"Under SB 48, homosexual-bisexual-transsexual role models are now mandatory in every public school, for every child, behind the backs of parents," said SaveCalifornia.com President Randy Thomasson. "And under AB 499, sixth-graders will have HPV 'sex shots' pushed upon them by school personnel, without parental consent or informed consent. Add to this seven more laws guaranteeing that children in government schools will be sexually brainwashed. Parents who want to protect their boys and girls from these negative influences need to get them out now. Because you only have one chance to raise your child."
SB 48 mandates that children from kindergarten through 12th grade, in all "instruction in social sciences," admire "the role and contributions of...lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans." School districts are now required to provide "supplemental materials" implementing SB 48 to individual schools and teachers with which to sexually indoctrinate students as young as kindergarten.
Ever since Governor Jerry Brown signed SB 48 in July, SaveCalifornia.com has been alerting parents -- through numerous web ads, media interviews, and more -- that the only way parents can exempt their children from sexual indoctrination is to permanently exempt them from the state school system.
SaveCalifornia.com operates RescueYourChild.com, which lists the chronic problems of California government schools and provides solutions for parents; is activating parents with flyers in English and Spanish; and is informing parents with facts that the government schools refuse to teach children -- that homosexuality is neither natural nor healthy.
Mandate already in force through supplemental materials
As of January 1, 2012, every California school district is under SB 48's mandate, which requires implementation through "supplemental materials" (i.e., handouts, homosexual biographies, classroom discussions, essays and other homework, outside speakers, school assemblies, videos, dramas, etc.). The printed textbooks will come in a few years.
As a result of SB 48, all public school districts in California are under the following orders:
1. Textbooks and instructional materials must positively promote "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans" as "role" models.
2. Children as young as kindergarten must be taught to admire persons who engage in homosexuality, same-sex "marriages," bisexuality, and transsexuality (cross-dressing and "sex change" operations).
3. Because SB 48 requires "particular emphasis on portraying the role of these groups in contemporary society," children must be taught to support the political activism of so-called "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning" (LGBTIQ) political groups.
4. Teachers are required to positively portray homosexuality, same-sex "marriages," bisexuality, and transsexuality, because to be silent can bring the charge of "reflecting adversely" or "promoting a discriminatory bias."
5. School boards are required to select textbooks and other instructional materials that positively portray "LGBT" lifestyles, because to be silent on these subjects opens them up to charges of "reflecting adversely" or "promoting a discriminatory bias."
6. Parents will not be notified, nor will they be able to exempt their children, from this new core curriculum.
"Because of the Democrats' social-engineering laws, children left in California government schools are guaranteed sexual brainwashing, but not guaranteed proficiency in reading, writing, and computing," Thomasson said. "Add to this all the negative peer pressure in today's public schools. Parents who want the best for their children are recognizing these clear and present dangers. They're taking their children back from the government system to save their kids from being ruined morally, socially, and academically."
"Now that 2012 is here," Thomasson said, "the only way to protect children from becoming sexually confused and academically stunted is to enroll them in a solid church school or to do homeschooling, in order to raise up a productive, respectful, and moral generation. RescueYourChild.com helps parents realize the serious problems with government schools and shows them how to find good education for their children."
SaveCalifornia.com is a leading West Coast nonprofit, nonpartisan organization standing strong for moral virtues for the common good. We represent children and families in the areas of marriage and family, parental rights, the sanctity of human life, religious freedom, financial freedom, and back-to-basics education.