If you’re like me, you’re angry about the Democrats’ new law requiring transsexual school bathrooms on every public school campus.
As you know, AB 1266 — cobbled together by homosexual-bisexual-transsexual activists, the immoral teachers’ unions, and their Democrat state representatives, who control California state government — forces all K-12 government schools to permit biological boys into girls’ restrooms, showers, clubs, and sports teams, and biological girls into boys’ restrooms, showers, clubs, and sports teams.
But will a ballot referendum protect children from sexual indoctrination? SaveCalifornia.com has always tried to tell you the truth. Here are the facts:
• A referendum is so weak, if one succeeds, the Legislature can repeal it the next day. And believe me, the pro-homosexuality-bisexuality-transsexuality Democrats that have iron-fisted control of both houses of the California Legislature will want to. Documentation
• Even without a statewide mandate such as AB 1266, school districts can – and are – implementing transsexual bathrooms and other cross-dressing policies. Already, the Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Oakland school districts have done so, with additional union-controlled districts more than likely to follow. And the Obama Administration has already pressured the Arcadia school district in L.A. county to have pro-transsexuality policies. Documentation
• Repealing AB 1266 will in no way save children from terrible school sexual indoctrination. AB 1266 is only 1 of 10 school sexual indoctrination laws that already tell children in every government school that homosexuality, bisexuality, cross-dressing/”sex changes,” and heterosexual fornication are good and natural and maybe even for them. AB 1266 is just the tip of the iceberg. Documentation
• It takes well over a million dollars, up front, to qualify a referendum for the California ballot. This large sum is needed to pay professional signature gatherers up and down the state, who will stand in front of stores and post offices, and rake in tens of thousands of voter signatures each week. Qualifying a referendum for the ballot requires a minimum of 750,000 raw-count signatures, not 505,000 signatures, which is just above the minimum required verified signatures.
In 2007, the same organizers of the current referendum campaign collected less than half of the raw-count signatures needed in their failed attempt to repeal SB 777, the “LGBT school programs and activities” law; in 2011, they collected just over half the raw-count signatures needed in their unsuccessful effort to repeal SB 48, the “gay history” law. Organizers got more donors and built a bigger mailing list, but average people got discouraged and nothing got on the ballot (which, if these referenda did qualify and a majority of Californians temporarily repealed SB 777 or SB 48 by voting “no” on either ballot referendum, the people’s vote still could have been easily “repealed” by the Democrat-controlled, pro-”LGBT” Legislature).
• For all practical purposes, time has already run out for the AB 1266 referendum to qualify for the ballot. Consider these somber facts:
Once an objectionable bill is signed by the Governor, a referendum campaign has 90 days to collect and file 750-850,000 raw-count signatures.
Between the August 12 signing of AB 1266 and August 29, the first day that a two-signature petition was available online, there were 16 days lost, leaving 74 days total.
Of those 74 days, proponents must reserve 7 to 10 days to sort, tabulate, and turn in bundled, segmented signatures to election officials in 58 counties, leaving 64 to 67 days to gather signatures.
To collect the minimum 750,000 raw-count voter signatures in 64 days, proponents need to collect 12,000 unique signatures per day or 84,000 signatures per week for 9 straight weeks. See why you need to raise $2 million to pay professional signature gatherers to quickly spread over the state with their tables and clipboards with long-form petitions?
Where this stands today (Sept. 11) is there are no paid, professional signature gatherers for the AB 1266 referendum, and less than two months to gather 750-850,000 raw-count signatures. Like the unprofessional referendum efforts of 2007 and 2011, the AB 1266 referendum campaign is extremely unlikely to qualify for the ballot, and definitely will not protect California children from unnatural, unhealthy sexual indoctrination in K-12 government schools. I wish it were otherwise. But pro-family Californians need to realize that the very weak vehicle of a ballot referendum is simply not the way to protect moral values in California.
The only way to protect California children from sexual indoctrination
Since 1999, SaveCalifornia.com has been working, leading, and fighting for the moral values of parents and grandparents. For the sake of children’s innocence and God’s standards, we have opposed every sexual indoctrination law passed by the Democrat lawmakers and signed by either Gray Davis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Jerry Brown.
In 2008, I became the first statewide pro-family leader to publicly call upon parents to remove their children from immorality-teaching government schools. Even if the truth is unpopular, SaveCalifornia.com has tried hard to stand for the truth that protects children and benefits families.
And now, at this stage of California history, given the inherent weaknesses of California ballot referenda, and given that AB 1266 is only 1 of 10 sexual indoctrination laws mandated upon every child in California government schools, the only way to protect your child from the unnatural, unhealthy homosexual-bisexual-transsexual agenda is to permanently remove your boys and girls from the immoral government schools and to enter the safe havens of homeschooling and biblical church schools.
Again — the only way to protect your kids from perverse policies is to permanently exit the government schools. It’s that serious and that simple. If you want to do something to protect children from perverse sexual indoctrination, please get your kids and grandkids out of the government-run schools and please urge other parents to do the same.
Rescue your children from sexual indoctrination today
As scary as the infiltration in the public school system is, be thankful that there are still options in which to teach a child based on a parent’s preference, allowing for spiritual and emotional nourishment. Both types of schooling provide the time and environment to teach a child the very principles erased from public school curriculum, such as the Christian aspect of our American founding and the principles upon which our Constitution was created.
Caitlin Nicholas, HOMESCHOOLING: An Alternative to the Progressive Indoctrination Machine