SaveCalifornia.com and I have a moral obligation to speak and stand for what benefits children, families, and individuals, and to speak and stand against what harms people created in the image of God.
And on the important but uncomfortable moral subject of homosexuality/bisexuality/transsexuality, someone has to say the truth — because children and adults are being harmed by these unnatural, unhealthy, unbiblical, and tyrannical behaviors.
1. Against Health: Male homosexuality has the highest rates of HIV/AIDS and a host of other sexually transmitted diseases, higher cancer rates, and earlier deaths. Documentation
2. Against the Best Interest of Children: Boys and girls raised by female homosexuals have skewed gender identities. Girls are more masculine-acting and more aggressive than normal, and boys are less masculine-acting and more passive than normal. And a significantly greater portion of young adults raised in these homosexual households have experimented with homosexual acts themselves, as compared with those raised in natural family households. Documentation
3. Against Stability: The marriages of husbands and wives, on average, are 1000% stronger, with 10 times the duration, of homosexuals who cohabitate. There is no such thing as marriage without a man and a woman. And neither can claims of same-sex “commitment” match man-woman marriage. Official census data found 50% of man-woman marriages lasted 20+ years, while only 5% of homosexual couples even claimed this duration (among whom, male homosexual couples often have “open” relationships). Documentation
4. Against Liberty: In California, there are state laws and court rulings that give homosexuality/bisexuality/transsexuality the force of law. These official policies oppress religious freedom, parental rights, property owner rights, business owner rights, foster parent rights, physician rights, counselor rights, and even Boy Scout rights. Here’s the latest intolerant attack by homosexual activists against moral virtues and a private group’s right to set its own standards.
5. Against Constitutional Rights and Civil Rights: There is no “gay gene,” thus no basis for civil rights designation. Consider that race and ethnicity are inherited, but homosexuality is not, as both science and thousands of former homosexuals demonstrate. A changeable behavior is not immutable; therefore homosexuality/bisexuality/transsexuality should not have been given the legal force of non-discrimination laws, such as those based on immutable race and immutable gender. Look what’s happened — bestowing civil rights status upon homosexuality and “gender identity” (transsexuality) has resulted in the severe infringement of Americans’ First Amendment rights — religious freedom, free speech, and freedom of association. Documentation 1 | Documentation 2 | Documentation 3
6. Against God: From Genesis through Revelation, the Bible describes homosexual behavior as sin. Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, specifically defined marriage as only for one man and one woman in Matthew 19, and He taught that all sexual activities outside of marriage are sin in Mark 7 (“adulteries,” “fornications,” “lewdness”).
When people’s constitutional rights and their conscience before God is trampled, I’m concerned.
And when adults publicly celebrate and promote to children a behavior that results in three-quarters of the HIV/AIDS transmissions in our nation, I am very concerned. So should everyone who knows what’s true and cares about children and our society.
This is why SaveCalifornia.com speaks and stands for what’s right in God’s sight — to help individuals and families thrive – and speaks and stands against what’s wrong – to protect valuable human beings from harm.
Love finds no joy in unrighteousness but rejoices in the truth.
1 Corinthians 13:6 (HCSB)