A few hours ago, a dear woman who is deeply against “assisted suicide” because someone in her family was euthanized called me to share her detective work on Jerry Brown’s administration.
She told me that when you use the governor’s web form, you can now click the suicide bill, oppose it, and your “vote” will be instantly tabulated by their computer.
So please do this right now — it only takes 1 minute! And then share with others how they can do the same. Help build a tidal wave of opposition against California becoming the Suicide State.
2. Under “Email the Governor,” choose “Have Comment”
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
4. Under “Please Choose Your Subject,” scroll down to the very bottom of the list and select X2AB00015\End of life. (this is what the governor’s staff wrote and even though it’s not the exact number of the bill, they know it’s “assisted suicide,” so go with it)
5. Click “Continue”
6. A new page will open up
7. At the top of this new page, you must choose “Con” in order to have your opposition immediately counted (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART)
8. Under “Write your email,” you may enter in additional comments about why the “assisted suicide” bill is bad (some users have said you must write something in order to process your request, such as “Veto assisted suicide”)
9. Click “Send Email” and you’re done
MORE WAYS TO OPPOSE ‘ASSISTED SUICIDE,” WHICH IS ON JERRY BROWN’S DESK WITH ONLY 12 DAYS TO SIGN OR VETO
Do all 3: Web form, phone, fax
1. PHONE: Call the Governor’s comment line at 916-445-2841 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Push the buttons to get to a live representative and tell them you want the Governor to veto “assisted suicide,” ABX2-15.
2. FAX: Copy and paste SaveCalifornia.com’s pre-written, expert letter onto your business, church, school, or organization letterhead. All who fax Governor Jerry Brown their opposition to ABX2-15 on their official letterhead are a significant voice FOR natural “days of our lives” and AGAINST “assisted suicide.” Your business/church/school/organization represents people and community influence!
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage.
Often attributed to Alexander Fraser Tytler, a Scottish historian and statesman