After doing TV, radio, and newspaper interviews blasting the U.S. Supreme Court’s unconstitutional 5-4 opinion attacking marriage and states’ rights, I took a photo of the rainbow flag being draped from the State Capitol by Democrat homosexual activists (see below), and went back to my office to consider what to write you.
And I want to remind you of something. No matter what any judge or politician or law or poll says, marriage has been, is, and forever will be for a man and a woman. Because homosexual “marriages” are counterfeit and false.
Consider these self-evident truths:
1. You’re born either male or female, as determined by chromosomes (a male inherits a Y chromosome from his father, but a female does not).
2. You need something from a man and something from a woman to conceive a baby through the miracle of procreation.
3. A man and a woman fit together perfectly and healthily (like a plumber knows there are male and female pipe fittings).
4. The only human pair that can achieve coitus are a man and a woman.
5. Children do best inside and out with a married father and mother under the same roof.
Bottom line, if you don’t have a man and a woman, you don’t have marriage. I’m going to keep saying this self-evident truth and I encourage you to do the same.
What’s more, on a legal level, the U.S. Supreme Court’s opinion by a bare minimum of judicial activists on the bench is simply unconstitutional, completely illegitimate, and should be rejected by you, by pastors, by governors, and by everyone who knows that “the law” is what’s written in our Constitution, according to the original intent of its drafters. We each need to explain this to others to help them stop thinking that judges make the law — not in a republic they don’t!
TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO LOVE OTHERS: Please post your comments along with talking points from SaveCalifornia.com’s June 26 news release (scroll down to see it) on news media sites. Wherever there’s a news story you can usually post a comment. This way, you can explain the truth about marriage and the Constitution to people who are wondering about it. Please spread the truth this way!
The truth about marriage and our Constitution over the
80 Freeway in Berkeley after the Supremes’ opinion
The hijacking of God’s rainbow, hung June 26 by homosexuals
from the State Assembly patio with permission of the ruling Democrats
More truth being shown to motorists in Berkeley
You can also post the truth about homosexuality when you comment on news sites. SaveCalifornia.com’s Not Born This Way has eye-opening information to change minds.
And here are good articles on the reality of man-woman marriage and the delusion of homosexual “marriages”:
From SaveCalifornia.com’s June 26 news release:
1. Marriage licenses and regulation are not in the United States Constitution, are therefore the jurisdiction of voters in individual states (9th and 10th Amendments; Article IV, Section 4).
2. Article IV, Section 4 guarantees to every state “a republican form of government” — meaning 1) no monarchy and 2) no lawless mob rule, but a government of written laws representing the will of the people, who are sovereign. State constitutions represent the People’s will on marriage, which the federal judiciary must affirm. (See footnote recording James Madison’s definition of republican government as “a republican constitution and its existing laws” http://constitution.findlaw.com/article4/annotation18.html#t322)
3. The 10th Amendment explicitly says powers that don’t belong to the federal government, or what the Constitution does not prohibit among the states, are state powers. Therefore, marriage is under the states’ jurisdiction.
4. The 14th Amendment is one of three post-Civil War amendments and was about race — giving black former slaves the same legal rights of white freemen — not about marriage. The Amendment applied to the states what was already a federal right enshrined in the 5th Amendment — that no one should be killed (deprived of life), imprisoned or enslaved (deprived of liberty), or deprived of their property without a court order (due process of law). Further, the Equal Protection Clause in no way requires the recognition of same-sex “marriages” because homosexual couples are not the same as heterosexual couples. They cannot have a conjugal union that produces children, and one of the primary purposes of marriage is to bind together fathers and mothers for the benefit of the children they bring into the world.
Authorities — the Constitution of the United States:
Article IV, Section 4: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.”http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html
5th Amendment: “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”
9th Amendment: “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”
10th Amendment: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.”http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/tenth_amendment
14th Amendment, Section 1: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_amendments_11-27.html
Get the picture that there are facts, evidence, and truth for you to know, embrace, and explain to others? Time to speak out! Let’s stand together as we boldly love for all that’s good and real for children and families!
“A government of laws, an not of men.”
U.S. Founding father John Adams in 1775